Sunday, September 27, 2009

RETRACTION

I read through my previous post about not wanting pink and fluffy but I don't feel like I expressed myself quite right. Maybe I've moved on.
So, this is how I really feel. I don't want to be stuck with an entire wardrobe of only pink. I get bored easily. BUT I don't mind pink. The only things that I can think of that I really can't stand are things that say things like "diva" and other nonsense. That and things that are immodest but those are at least pretty hard to come by during the fall and winter.
Sorry if I've offended anyone. I was just very hormonal last time.

2 comments:

Parrish Family said...

LOL! You are the best Kelz. That is the exact same way I feel about this little one coming into our house. I don't mind pink but I don't want EVERYTHING to be pink, and I really don't like most of the "Princess, Angel, Diva" type stuff either.

Laura said...

"50% angel, 50% devil"
"brat"