So I know everyone says they're ready to be done being pregnant around this time but really... 9.5 months is a long time, especially when you're like me and you apparently found out you were pregnant just before you hit three weeks (doesn't make sense to me either, but my doctor is insisting on going by the due date that came from my third ultrasound and doesn't make sense).
Here's my biggest issue. It's stopped being real to me. She's been trying to Kill Bill punch her way out of my stomach (if you don't know what that is, it's a crazy strong punch in a space too small for a wind up) for three and a half months and now I find myself not even thinking about the fact that there's a baby causing my stomach to jerk violently or my bladder to want to burst. I'm forgetting I'm pregnant and accepting all this as normal and that bothers me. I'm scared this means I'm going to be a cruddy mom.
2 comments:
You're going to be a GREAT mom! It's normal to feel pooey! I love you!
Why would that make you a bad Mom? It is just another experience and sometimes you are just glad when the experience is over! I knew a woman who was only pregnant once because she wasn't wiling to use her body for the development of a baby. "It felt like it had been taken over by an alien." That is just sad. I certainly did not enjoy nine months of a cold (rhinitis of pregnancy) and heartburn, but I was very willing because at the end you get a new human being that you helped grow and develop! A miracle!!
Post a Comment