So I'm really good at not wanting much. Please don't think I'm bragging- I'm not trying to. I just find it really hard to ask for things so I don't let myself want much- besides being with my sweet husband is my favorite thing in the world- and since nothing can top it, I don't try.
Yesterday, Paul and I purchased something for Pearl. The very first baby thing we've bought. It's a snuggle suit to wear over her clothes when we go places- ridiculously adorable and about as soft as a 5 week old kitten (I got to hold one of those a couple weeks ago!) . But yes, we've pretty much come to crunch time- I'm 34 weeks- only 3 from full term- yikes! and we don't even have a crib. Why? I hate to buy things and I'm so used to not thinking about buying things that when faced with the fact that there are a lot of things a baby needs that I need to get, I try to ignore it because that would require me to make a decision about things that I want.
So what does that have anything to do with me?
I've found something.
I want one so much!
It would make me soooo happy! We could use it for years and years. Paul could even have it for himself, he could study in it. I could sleep in it on nights when my back is bad. It would be so nice to have with every baby that comes our way.
What is this miracle thing? I want a recliner. A big squooshy rocking recliner.
It's not so much to ask for is it? Oh wait... they're like a bazillion dollars.
Maybe by the time our third baby rolls around we'll get one. Yeah, we'll plan on that. I can't wait til I have my third baby so that I can get my heavenly recliner!
1 comment:
You should ask for one for Christmas! And don't you worry! A baby box will be coming your way!!!
Post a Comment