Last night, Paul and I went to dinner at our friend Pearl's boyfriend's house. It was a lot of fun outside of the fact that Regina was rotten. Sometimes, she's just so bad that I want to cry. She harassed their dog mercilessly and peed twice and pooped once. The worst part was that we took her outside and she would go a lot and then we'd take her in and she'd go even more.
It was a whole lot of fun talking with Pearl though. I like to think that she and I have somewhat similar personalities and Paul really liked Joe. It's nice to hang out with people who share our disposition and tendency to prefer to spend time as a couple and not drink or be wild. I thought that that would be a whole lot more interesting to write about, darn.
Today was even more boring for all of you, less so for us. Paul spent most of the afternoon working on stats homework. I did, however, make him watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. He spent half of the time laughing at me because I was quoting it even though it's been years since I'd seen it. His biggest problem with it was that it was "unrealistic." He really is a ton of fun. It's great to joke about that.
The only other thing I can think of mentioning is that Regina ate like a quarter cup of maple syrup. She's covered in it and licking herself constantly. We are bad puppy parents.
Quote of the day:
Paul: "I've got a surprise for you."
Kelsie: "You're a whore!"
Re-reading that makes it sound raunchy but really Paul just put his cold foot on my neck.
No comments:
Post a Comment